Value Carbon SPEs
Our value carbon SPEs are ideal for early stage electrochemical research, since they offer the great value for money. While slightly more expensive than our hypervalue carbon SPEs, our value carbon SPEs are compatible with applications that require heating.
These high quality sensors enable scientists and technicians to develop electrochemical based assays.
- Screen-Printed Electrodes
- Dimensions: 25 mm x 7 mm x 0.6 mm
- Available in packs of 10, 150, and 300 electrodes
- Substrate: alumina ceramic
- Silver tracks for a highly conductive connection
- Compatible with common, off-the shelf SPE adapters
These electrodes are fabricated onto an alumina ceramic substrate with carbon as a working electrode and Ag/AgCl as both counter and reference electrodes. The printed electrochemical cell is insulated with a dielectric to ensure a reproducible electrode exposure area.
Working Electrode Shape and Dimensions
The working electrode has a rectangular shaped with dimensions of 4 mm x 1 mm.
|Brand||Zimmer & Peacock|
|Amount of WEs||1|
|Electrode system||CE + WE + RE|
|Combined RE and CE||No|
|WE geometric area||4 mm2|
|Support material||Alumina ceramic|
|Support dimensions||7 mm x 25 mm|